For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour (optional: Can substitute with almond flour or oat flour - see note below)
- 2/3 cups dried blueberries - can substitute dried cherries or cranberries or a mix of these
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 small eggs, lightly beaten
Blueberry Bliss Biscuits Directions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the whole wheat flour, oil and blueberries in a mixing bowl and mix well until dough forms into a ball.
- Roll dough out to a 1/4-inch thickness on a well floured surface.
- Using a cookie cutter of your choice, cut out the cookies/biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15-16 minutes until crispy.
- Let cool on cooling rack. Biscuits are good in airtight container for approximately 1 week or freeze.
- Flour Substitution: The rule of thumb is 1 1/4 cup of rolled oats is equal to 1 cup of oat flour. Make your own oat flour by grinding or pureeing the rolled oats. Please note that biscuits/cookies make with oat flour will be more moist than if whole wheat flour is used.