For 1 Serving(s)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed (optional)
- 1/4 cups fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 small eggs, lightly beaten
Pumpkin Passion Dog Treats Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour and the rolled oats, the ground flax seed and the chopped fresh parsley, mixing well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, lightly beaten eggs.
- Add the pumpkin mixture a little at a time and work/mix together until a workable dough forms. If you find the dough too dry you can add a tiny bit of water or a little more pumpkin puree until the dough is dry yet still workable.
- On a floured surface, roll dough 1/2 inch thick and cut with desired cookie cutters or with a knife.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes until done. The biscuits will be firm and will harden more as they cool.