For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or oat flour
- 3/4 cups finely grated carrots
- 3/4 cups pure canned pumpkin
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (Optional)
- tiny bit flour for dusting fork
Carrot Pumpkin Drops Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated carrots, the pumpkin and cinnamon. Stir to mix well.
- Mix in the egg and stir again.
- Add the flour a little at a time and mixing in until a dough forms.
- Take rounded Teaspoon of dough and drop onto cookie sheet. Using a fork that has been pressed into flour (to help it not to stick to the cookie), press lightly down with the tines of the fork and flatten the drops until they are approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. This will leave a little pattern on the top of the cookie as it cooks.
- Bake in oven for approx. 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.