For 1 Batch(es)
- 10 lbs ground beef
- 10 eggs
- 3 cups chopped broccoli and carrots
- 1 cup white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Momma's Meatballs Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the rice: Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in rice and salt and return to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until rice is tender and has absorbed all the liquid, 16 to 18 minutes (check only toward the end of cooking time). The rice should be studded with craters, or steam holes, when it is ready. Remove from heat and let steam, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Boil or steam the veggies until tender. If boiled, drain water after cooking.
- Add all ingredients to a big bowl and mix together.
- Form into balls and place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for about 40 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Cool and serve.